Possibly the best plastic yoyo in the world in a great beginner set.
Become the next SHOOTiNG STAR of the yoyo community with this beginner set!
1x iYoYo "SHOOTiNG STAR" - iYoYos fantastic beginner yoyo with fingerspin zone. Features a responsive beginner bearing and advanced Pixel Bearing.
1x "Spielend online YoYo Lernen" - German-speaking online Tutorial with over 50 tricks explained. Available in GERMAN language only. Access via PC/MAC/Smartphones/Tablets.
1x iYoYo Holder - Keep your yoyo with you conveniently.
1x 50 Polyester Replacement Strings - Strings need to be changed frequently or they will eventually tear apart. Our strings made from 100% polyester are longlasting and with 50 pcs, you'll have plenty to get started!
1x iYoYo Bearing Tool - Use this tool to swap SHOOTiNG STARS slim bearing for the Pixel Pro Bearing easily. This tool will be handy for your whole yoyo career as it is suitable for almost all throws.
Important note concerning SHOOTiNG STAR:
Please make sure to use the included LONG axle when swapping out the bearing for the wider Pixel Bearing.
SHOOTiNG STAR is a result of over 20 years experience as YoYo player, coach, shop-owner and manufacturer. Truly a very special project for us. Therefore, we made sure SHOOTiNG STAR has everything a beginner in the yoyo world needs:
- Made from PC plastic using high-end CNC manufacturing
- Equipped stock with a narrow responsive bearing that will come back to your hand by a tug - just like you'd expect a yoyo to play. Ideal for beginners in their first week(s) of playing.
- Additionally ships for FREE with a high-quality string-centering "Pixel" bearing. This bearing will require the "Bind" trick on the one hand, on the other makes pro tricks possible through a much longer spin. The needed longer axle is contained in the box as well.
- The Fingerspin-Zone makes learning fingerspins easier than with most other yoyos
- Vibrant colors and a sleek logo finish off the look.
- Exklusively for Yo-Shop.de, SHOOTiNG STAR ships for free with an iYoYo bearing tool to switch out the bearing easily.
Once you've learned the first basic moves and possibly the bind trick, simply swap out bearing + axle and get going with advanced tricks!