Over 2 years after launching our first custom designed YoYo, the original iYoYo, we have finally finished its successor - and we surely didn't have an easy time with that one.
During the development process, we have gone through four different prototypes, which have been extensively tested by us and friends and players from all over the world. The final iYoYo 2 has a package of features that many of you desired.
- comes with both, a narrow beginner's bearing (installed) which works without binds, as well as a high-quality konkave bearing for advanced and pro players (requires a bind)
- silicone response pads for smooth paly and tight binds
- h-profile that's comfortable in your hand and great for horizontal tricks
- weight distribution that allows for floaty, fast tricks, yet super long spins
- a special fingerspin-area that makes these tricks so much easier than ever before
- an amazing sandblast finish - not just to make it look good, but to allow for cool grinds.
You may think "Wow, they seem to really like that yo-yo!" - yup, we do. And we're sure you will as well!
The iYoYo 2 comes in 3 vibrant colors and a cool logo design by Kristof (yoyo player from Germany). The packaging is yet a little surprise - let's see who gets the joke :-)
In case you don't have one yet - get a YoYoFactory Multitool to remove the beginner's bearing and axle - and because you need to have that handy tool as a true player.
|Shape: ||Butterfly |
|Weight: ||67 g |
|Width: ||41 mm |
|Diameter: ||55 mm |
|Bearing: ||Einsteiger-Lager + Konkave (Größe C) |
|Response: ||Silicone Pads - kompatibel zu CBC-Pads (L) |
|Special features: ||Fingerspin Area |